Want to Prewire Your Own Home — We Can Help!
Are you building a home, or remodeling your basement, and thinking about wiring your own Smart Home and Audio/video system, or maybe your Home Theater? You might be thinking it’s simple enough to pull wire, but I want to make sure I really pull the right wire to the right places. We can help.
About 6 months ago, we were featured in an Award-Winning Parade Home, that won all the major awards, including the coveted People’s Choice Award. We featured a large scale Smart Home and Audio/Video package, as well as a state of the art 4K Home Theater with a custom star ceiling. It was AWESOME. It was so much fun to visit with all the Parade patrons, and talk to them about their Smart Home and Home Theater plans for their own projects.
Something interesting happened. In previous years, most our conversations at Parades were with people who wanted us to come in and do all the work. We got a lot of that from this parade too, but we got a surprising number of people who told us they really wanted the fun of doing their own home, but wanted us to help them design the system and prewire plans. We started designing prewire plans for people and it was a huge success. People loved it, and we have a ton of fun doing it to. So we decided to offer that service to everyone.
To get started you just send us a PDF of your floor plan. It’s best if you have a full set of plans, but at a minimum we need your electrical plans. From there we use a special software to design a Smart Home and Audio/Video prewire for you. We lay out the prewire on your plans with a easy to follow legend, and send it back to you.
Here’s what’s included with your Prewire Plan:
- A professionally designed prewire plan from our award-winning design team with easy to follow legend
- PDF file can be printed or viewed on desktop and mobile devices
- A prewire guide – a quick reference to cable types, and requirements
- Estimated parts list – type and amount of wire, low voltage rings, wire management supplies, tools, and anything else you may need to complete the prewire
- Estimated schedule – how much time you should plan to complete the project, and tips for coordinating with other trades on the project
As always, as you start into your project, if you have any questions, your always welcome to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you have, and we’ll help anyway that we can.
Lets start designing that dream Smart Home and Home theater.