Is It Easy To Install Your Own Security System?
Can you really install your own Security System?
Yes! Seriously. Our 8 year old friend Sadie will show you in a second how simple it is.
DIY Security is hardly new, but the difference today is you don’t have to use run-of-the-mill security equipment.
You can purchase the very best Security on the market, award-winning security, even a Smart Security System! And it’s never been easier.
I want to tell you about the Smart Security System, about Tym’s Guided Install, and why it works for you. I’ll get to that in a minute, but first….
If you’re like most clients, you’re wondering if you can really install a Security System yourself?
Our 8 year old friend Sadie wanted to help. We filmed her installing her Security system in under 10 minutes by herself.
And in case you thought there was some movie magic going on, we left you a link to the unedited version here.
What makes it so easy for Sadie?
It’s a combination of new technology and Tym’s Guided Install. Look the reality is you don’t need us at all to program and install your system. It’s nearly plug-and-play.
But most Clients still wonder if they need a professional company to install their system. At a minimum, most Clients are a little apprehensive about ‘programming’ their system.
If you’ve ever paired a blue-tooth device to your phone, you can set up your Security System. But all the same, we want you to feel 100% confident, and that’s where our Guided Install comes in.
How Tym’s Guided Install Helps You
When you purchase a Tym DIY Kit, we send it to you fully programmed. You literally take it out of the box, plug in the keypad, place the sensors, and your Security is ready to go.
That’s what we did for 8-year-old Sadie, and you saw how easy it was for her. But to help you understand here’s a brief overview of Tym’s Guided Install process:
1. You Purchase your DIY Security Kit
2. We Program the System
- We activate the Cell Service and Security Monitoring — so the Security App is ready to go as soon as you plug in the system. And Don’t Worry! You can’t set off the system, or trip the alarm until you tell us you’re ready to take the system live. More on that in a minute.
- We program and test all the sensors (front door, garage door, kitchen motion, etc)
- We label all the sensors so you know exactly where to place them.
- We program temporary user codes.
3. We ship the system to you.
4. You receive and then install the Security System in under 10 minutes.
- Plug in the Keypad
- Install the Door Sensors with provided double-sided tape
- Install the motion Sensor with provided double-sided tape
- Reset your temporary passcodes
- Contact us to tell us your ready for your system to go live!
Tahdah! Your system is installed. It’s really that simple, and now you have an award-winning Smart Security System with no contracts!
It’s about as plug-and-play as it gets.
And… If you get a little nervous during setup, one of us will be standing by to Guide Your Install by phone, chat, or email. We’ll help you every step of the way.
A surprise benefit of DIY Security is that you actually use your Security. What we’ve found, is that when Clients install their own systems, they’re more confident.
Think about it. If you set up your alarm, set your passcodes, place the sensors, you’re going to feel really confident about how you use your Security System.
As a result, you’re a lot less scared of false alarms, or breaking the system. So you actually use it, and significantly more than Clients who have a system professionally installed. Kind of cool right? So lets get started. Just click on the link here